Birthday Wishlist

Oh yes, it is my birthday month. And I admit, i'm turning 25 on the 20th. And because it's my birthday, I'm making this post to remind me of the things I need and want (mostly want) to have for the rest of the year (or years) hehe

Before I start to list the things I want and before you start judging me that I'm such a materialistic person, I'll start by saying my thank you's. 

To God for the 24 years of existence. He showered me all the blessings I asked and didn't asked for. He gave me love, experiences and persons I am grateful to have felt, experienced and be with. 

To my family, Papa, Mama, Paul, Kessi and Rem, thanks for always being there, guiding and supporting me all throughout the years. Thanks for keeping up with me. The thought of you just being there is happiness to me. 

To the person who was and is always there, during my ups and downs, through my journey in reaching my goal/s, thanks for the continuous love and care.

To all my loved ones, relatives, classmates, batchmates, friends, who have been an instrument in shaping my life and who took part in the past years, thank you.

My priority (greatest) wish is to have good health, happiness and love (for my family, friends and I), wisdom, knowledge, retentive memory and focus in order for me to reach my goal, and long life so that I can serve, love and care for my loved ones for the rest of my life. 

And as I've said here are the random things I want and would like to have (or buy) on my birthday and for the rest of the year. Please bear with me, birthday ko naman eh. hehe :)

1. Running shoes from Nike
   any design will do. size 10inches or 25.5cm






2.  Celine inspired bag from Parisdreams
     large size in this color



3. Ombre shorts from Bubbles 
    waist: 30inches length: 16 inches

upper left shorts

left shorts

4. leopard shoes from  AshysFootsies
    size 25.5cm or 10inches


5. leopard watch from BabsJewelry


6. Dress with leather detail from Toppicksclothing
    size large


These are just some of the things I want/to buy in the future. 
And because it's my birthday, gifts are accepted hahaha.
To receive these gifts would really be a bonus to me. If not, your love and birthday greetings will do. 

xoxo,

birthday girl, Cza :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays 2012

Mi Familia

Law School Diaries: Shades of blue