Trick or Treat

Spent my Halloween at Dinagat Islands with Mama, cousins and pamangkins. It was a fun-filled halloween. Its a time not just to remember our loved ones who have passed away but also an opportunity to bond with your family. 

November 2 is the birthday of one of my pamangkins and my inaanak - Liana Carie. This is what I wore to that birthday celebration. Just a relax outfit. My pamangkins were very makulit, that they acted as if they were vampires and zombies at the same time and posed theirselves in the camera. Ang kukyut at ang kukulit, but I love it. No dull moment when your with them.



necklace - Mia Casa
top - Stylista
shorts - shorts to love
watch - local store
slippers - Havaianas





Kulitan time

birthday girl, my inaanak - Liana

acting na acting mga pamangkin ko

zombies

my cute pamangkins before they made themselves like zombies/vampires

my beautiful Sister Rem
she insisted that i should include this picture to emphasize that she's my photographer hahaha

xoxo,

Cza

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Holidays 2012

Mi Familia

Law School Diaries: Shades of blue